It’s Time To Do The Time Warp Again!
3Below is proud to welcome the long-running shadow cast, Barely Legal, to take you into the world of the cult classic, The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Rocky Horror is a fun, lively experience … but there are some rules:
- We encourage participation, but please do NOT bring: rice, water, confetti, squirt bottles, or lighters. They are not allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- “Survival Kits”, provided by the producers, are included as part of admission and contain:
- bubbles, noise makers, toilet paper, toast, cards, and instruction sheets (explaining when to use each item)
- When you use the items included in your Survival Kit, make sure to throw them up and back. Do not throw anything at the cast or the screen.
- Want a photo with a cast member? Ask – they’re all friendly. But no photography is allowed during the film/performance.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show is rated R. The event involves multiple sexual situations and strong language.
- Once you arrive at the venue, you’ll no doubt see plenty of people in costume. Dressing up in a costume from the movie, or that ties in creatively, is always encouraged! We’ll even bring you up to showcase your costume as part of the pre-show festivities…and sometimes we even have costume contests for terrific prizes.